Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Interesting Re:sekai No Kami (re:world Of God)

Discussion in 'Site news & Updates' started by Kayas, May 2, 2016.

↑ ↓
By Kayas on May 2, 2016 at 6:11 PM
  1. Kayas

Kayas The Realist
    Staff Member Moderator
    • 87/119

Jul 9, 2015
    CC Points:
    Hey guys, it's JPG here with a belated news update on a particular topic that's important to me. 'RE:Sekai no Kami'! It roughly translates to 'RE:World of God' which is an alternative route by myself to an existing series by my friend 'Datta no Kami (War on God)' - the links for which will be in the description of the video. Here's episode one!

Now, today marks a month since the release of the first episode and I'm not one to shamelessly advertise my own series but the team here has put a lot of effort into it and well, I think I'd want to share it with artists such as yourself. At the bottom of this article is the link to my series' page on this site which will be updated frequently so keep a look out for it! Please check it out and feel free to leave a comment! Peace!

RE:Sekai no Kami Page on NEXGENSprites
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Discussion in 'Site news & Updates' started by Kayas, May 2, 2016.

1. AlexSin-
      I don't know much about Japanese, but isn't the right way to spell it "Kami no Sekai"? Just invert the two words.

Heh, imagine Luffy saying "Gomu gomu no Bazooka", it's his attack "Bazooka of rubber rubber" (roughly translated), thus "Rubber rubber bazooka".

Sorry, I didn't realize this was old.
      Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    2. Piraña Sombrero
      Piraña Sombrero
      Kayas likes this.
    3. Kayas
      I've done my research. I'm not doing the Japanese culture influence just based on ignorance and my 'weaboo' nature. As Yuuta posted, it is indeed grammatically correct.
    4. AlexSin-
      In the site:

It's not just that example, every example explained there proves my point.

Kyō wa watashi no tanjōbi desu.

Today is my birthday.

watashi no tanjōbi (watashi = I, tanjōbi=birthday)
      birthday of I
      my birthday

sekai no kami
      god of world
      World's God

kami no sekai
      world of god
      God's world

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to clear things up.
      Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
      Kayas likes this.