Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

#Series Paper Mario Animations

Discussion in 'Animation' started by E-Man, Jul 18, 2017.

↑ ↓
  1. captainkakarot

• 7/30

Oh okay that makes sense.

Well I'm not an expert with backgrounds but here's some comments.
    I think adding bricks to the fortress would look better and I prefer how the water looks like in the original picture. It also looks like the paved path around the left tower runs up the loose wall and that's easily fixable by adding a fence or adding a new color to the loose wall. I like border B and outlines A

2. E-Man

• 17/30

In any case, I sent you an e-mail last night or so. Still, I think it's for the best if we discuss what's on your mind here. If you have any questions, you could either shoot RHLPixels a PM or I'll ask her myself if you tell me in private. In any case, welcome aboard!

Now, as for your critiques...
    [​IMG]

3. captainkakarot

• 7/30

Yes, the new color will definitly work with the loose wall. The second example with the bricks looks better but I was thinking something among the lines of the bricks from rogueport.

I thought border B would look better then A then again it's harder to judge if you only see the texture itself instead of the whole thing.

Why would you need to make two layers of lake, does this have to do with those 3d effect tricks you see in boundary break? The lake you made in the concept art looks weird with the random balls. Would it be easier to make the lake kinda like this but simplified?
    [​IMG]